WOKSHOP 1: VALUEMAG
The workshop will take place on June 30 2020 (9h-12h30 CET Time). You can attend the workshop for free.
Registration to attend a worskshop is mandatory.
Current major world issues are, on one hand, environmental problems such as global warming and air and ground pollution, and on the other hand, fuel supply. A very promising alternative that is becoming more and more popular consists in the development of microalgae-based bio-refineries.
In this respect, the VALUEMAG project proposes a revolutionary, innovative, and eco-friendly solution to reduce significantly the associated costs, and thus building more efficient microalgae-based bio-refinery systems. www.valuemag.eu
Programme: Blue bioeconomy - Valuable Products from Algae Using Innovation
- Welcome - Professor Evangelos HRISTOFOROU, NTUA
- Valuemag: An overview, Dr. Angelo FERRARO, NTUA
- The circular economy applied to Valuable Products from Algae, Dr. Antonio MOLINO, ENEA
- Valuemag based business development opportunities in the pharma/cosmetic sectors, Dr. Panagiotis ZOUMBOULAKIS, THERACELL
- Exploitation of Valuemag results, Mr. Habib AMRANI, PNO France
- Invited expert speakers in the ecosystem of blue bio-economy will present their most recent experiences and provide a platform for exchange of ideas and form collaborations ), TBC
- Closing remarks