BIOKET digital and ACTIA team up to propose you a webinar on September 15th 2020 to discover the H2020 project ENABLING !
Enhance New Approaches in Innovation Networks for Growth
ENABLING aims at creating appropriate conditions for the development of efficient biomass to BBPs (Bio-Based Products and Processes) value chains. The consortium’s vision is that Europe bears a huge potential for optimizing the supply of biomass into innovative bio-based processes and products. Up-scaling biomass production and pre-processing, and combining streams towards the BBPs with those of more traditional bioenergy chains would enhance at least three interlinked types of impact.
- biomass production gains scale to meet higher demand in both sectors bioenergy and the BBI (Bio-Based Industry)
- the reinforcement of biomass supply for the benefits of smaller BBI players, helping them to diversify and to consolidate biomass input sources;
- reinforcing the biomass and BBPs linkages may contribute to job-creation, due to the increased need for specialized workers.
Programme (under construction):
CEST TIME ZONE (France local time)
2:00 p.m. - 2:10 p.m. Introduction by IAR the French Bioeconomy Cluster
Johan De Coninck - IAR - The French Bioeconomy Cluster
2:10 p.m. - 2:25 p.m. General presentation of the Enabling project
Christophe Cotillon & Gemma Cornuau - Actia Asso
2:25 p.m. - 2:55 p.m. Presentation of the services offered by the Enabling platform
- Atlas of inventory of good practices
Zusepe Elia Zidda - EUknow
- Coaching activities to help better understand the characteristics of the bioeconomy and its components
Claudia Delicato - Tinada
- Biomass trade platform
- Process flows platform
Lalitha Gottumukkala - Celignis
2:55 p.m. - 3:05 p.m.
Example of thegood practices identified during the Enabling project - VITIVALO project, which is offering alternatives to the current practice of open-air burning of wine waste in the Savoie Mont Blanc region
Gregory Chatel - Université Savoie Mont-Blanc
3:05 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Exchange with participants
More information and registrations : !CLIC REGISTRATION HERE!